Minimum Order Value: The minimum order value is one case. We offer variety product cases or single product cases.
Single Product Cases: Case value consists of six products.
Variety Product Cases: A variety case must have a minimum of three of each product types (see examples below).
The total cost of a variety case will depend upon each product’s wholesale price.
Examples of Variety Cases:
- 3 Moonlight Body Lotions, 3 Hair Pomades
*Contact us to request samples (limit 4 items).
How to place an order: Go to "Contact Us" and request to be invited to our on-line wholesale website. Once you recieve the Wholesale invitation you will be able to create an account and shop our products.
Wholesale Pricing: All authorized retailers will receive 50% off the manufacturer’s suggested retail price, plus the cost of delivery or shipping. No coupons allowed on Wholesale orders.
- Items must be priced at least MSRP at the time of purchase.
- Items must be sold on a secure & privately hosted website or in a privately owned brick & mortar store.
- Items may not be sold on 3rd party websites such as Amazon, Etsy, Ebay, Walmart, etc.
- Original packaging must remain on product when sold.
Cancellations: Cancellations must be received by 5pm PST on the day of submitted order.
Out of Stock Items and Backorders: At times we run short of items due to availability. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask you to reorder at a later date. You can request a back-in-stock notification by contacting us on our website.
Returns: Returns must be made, in writing, directly to Yarbs & Roots within seven days of delivery date, quoting invoice number and reasons. No returns will be accepted without first receiving prior approval and following delivery instructions for transport from Yarbs & Roots. Please email us with details of the product prior to returning it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Buyer will be responsible for all associated return shipping costs. If your item qualified for free shipping, the original shipping cost will be taken out of the refund.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Reasons not due to our error
- Products with obvious signs of use
- Products that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition.
- Product that is damaged or missing parts
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Payments: Payments can be made in full upon ordering, or within 30days of processing your order. Wholesale customers will receive an invoice at the time of purchase provided by Yarbs & Roots. Yarbs & Roots accepts credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express) and PayPal payments. Alternate forms of payment may be accepted upon request and approval by Yarbs & Roots.
Delivery Window: Please keep in mind that our products are handcrafted and therefore will be delivered or shipped within 14 of days from the date of purchase. The start date of the delivery/shipping window will begin the following Monday for purchases that occur on the weekend. For purchases made on, or the day before, nationally recognized holidays, 2-5 additional days may be added to the delivery window.We are not responsible for package delays due to postal service error/international customs.
*Our Local Delivery Fee in the Eugene / Springfield, Oregon area is $7.00
Shipping: Flat Rate $25.00
We reserve the right to terminate your wholesale account if any of these terms are not followed.